Learning how to save money is a big part of living a ‘rich life,’ but it’s not about just aimlessly tucking money away in a piggy bank under your bed! Instead, it’s about good goal setting and practical systems.
Understanding how to save money correctly allows us to invest in the things we want in the future. Whether it’s a wedding expense, a downpayment on your future home or something else – these ‘big wins’ are the backbone of why we save money.
In today’s episode, we share a practical system for saving money that doesn’t involve cutting coupons or the latest Chrome extension. What you’re going to learn in this episode is about feeding the piggy bank on a much larger scale in a way that’s better for both the piggy AND the bank!
Today’s Show Highlights:
- Why you should save money, and how to do it with minimal pain (1:20)
- The right mindset you need to build a bulletproof budget and make your money work for you (8:25)
- The ‘deer in the headlight’ difference between saving and investing, which you should do, when, and how (12:50)
- A ‘too good to be true’ saving strategy that uses other peoples’ money to get what you want without sacrificing your own money pot! (14:00)
- How to financially take care of your future-self without losing out on compound interest (16:00)
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honored wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.