Eating Twinkies – and only Twinkies – isn’t a great idea. Loaded with sugar, preservatives, artificial colors and flavors, Twinkies are best kept off your shelves if you want to live a healthy life.
And the same applies to your finances.
Today, we’re going to cover three simple-to-follow steps you can use right now to create a ‘healthy’ financial plan that will be your foundation for years to come.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
– The night-and-day difference between a budget and a ‘healthy’ financial plan (5:10)
– How to create a life-long financial plan (8:10)
– Best practices for ‘stress testing’ your new financial plan (11:00)
– Actionable steps to instantly put your financial plan into play (12:45)
– Our number one piece of advice when it comes to creating your financial plan (13:10)
Eating Twinkies all day will kill you, but having a healthy financial plan for your money might just bring you more wealth than you could ever have thought possible.
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honored wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.