Why are some startup founders broke while others get rich working 9 to 5? It’s not about talent. Becoming and staying wealthy starts with your mindset.
Entrepreneurs and employees think differently about money—but they can both get wealthy. Whether you run your own business or work in someone else’s, your beliefs about money can make you wealthy or keep you poor.
In this episode, you’ll find out the top 3 beliefs entrepreneurs and employees can learn from each other. Implement these in your own thinking and you’ll improve your money mindset.
You’ll also hear the bad ways entrepreneurs and employees think about money—don’t adapt these!
Stop letting unwanted thoughts sabotage your wealth building. Take control now!
Show highlights include:
- A boring accounting practice that wipes out “entrepreneurial anxiety”. (3:46)
- How thinking like an entrepreneur can make you less effective than even bad employees. (5:20)
- Hidden advantages of inconsistent income. (6:00)
- How your best customer can put you out of a job—especially when you’re employed. (6:59)
- 2 mistakes that keep entrepreneurs poor in retirement. (10:44)
- The only thing you need to increase your income as an entrepreneur. (14:31)
- One mindset shift that transforms your business, career and personality. (16:42)
- 2 ways your thoughts make you wealthy or poor. (19:00)
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It's time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
Find this week’s wealth journal at: https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/54