The stock market is plummeting, most businesses are closed and the International Monetary Fund just declared a global recession.
You might feel like you need to hunker down and grow your wealth once the crisis is over. But you don’t have to give up on your financial dreams.
In fact, now is the best time to create a smart, independent financial path. In this episode, you’ll find out how to prosper in the recession. If you can make it through this, you can do anything.
Every recession creates losers and winners. Want to join the winners? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why a skyrocketing stock market should scare you—don’t let this psychological quirk ruin your financial future! (6:38)
- If you feel powerless, here’s how to feel strong again with nothing but an internet connection. (8:32)
- Why “sitting it out” is the worst strategy to survive the crisis (9:30)
- How the crisis grows your wealth by making 2 good financial habits almost effortless. (10:40)
- A treatment for panic your high school teacher would love. (12:01)
- How the stock market “drop kicks” your finances, makes you anxious and scared of the future. (22:44)
Remember to download Grandma’s free wholesome wealth recipes book by dropping into www.grandmaswealth.com. Time-honored wealth strategies served with a helping of balance and trust.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call…just like Grandma would want us to do.
Links mentioned on the show: