Because you're so busy you can't stand learning how to do new things.
And that's one of the big reasons you've been putting off starting your podcast show.
You don't want to learn the tech stuff, you don't want to spend the time figuring out how to upload your shows, get them into iTunes, or what you need to do to make sure you get to the top of the charts.
You're busy – and you want to do what you're good at and leave that other grunt work to someone else.
The problem is you don't know who you can trust. You don't want to be out in the dark wondering if things are going to get done when they're supposed to.
If only you could find an easy way to start your podcast without all the hassles.
Good news ol' pal – your boy has you covered.
Next week I'm hosting a private training where I'm going to show you:
- Why podcast courses can derail your progress
- My "Thunderdome" method for building a kick a$$ team you can trust with your life
- The TPF Success formula guaranteed to get your show to the top of the charts
- A simple way you can be more confident (so you don't run out of things to say)
- How to work less and make a greater impact
After you've completed this 1 hour training you'll be all out of excuses on why you haven't started your podcast yet.
The training is scheduled for Thursday September 8th at 2:00 pm ET
I've only got 100 lines on my Go To Webinar account and I'm sending this out to the entire Podcast Factory list – if you want a spot you'd better signup now at https://thepodcastfactory.com/gtw
Talk to you soon,