You know that IBC is built on cash value whole life insurance policies, so you might think term life isn’t worth your attention.
Don’t be so sure!
It turns out, term life insurance can make it easier for you to build your banking system. Especially if you’re just starting, or have a limited budget.
In this episode I’ll clarify one important feature of term life insurance: how to convert it into a whole life policy. I’ll also explain when a term life policy is right for you, the difference between a term life policy and a term life rider, and what makes term life insurance so great in the right situations.
Show highlights include:
- How your existing term life insurance can grow your IBC without another bothersome nurse visit. (1:13)
- Why IBC beginners should also consider term life. (1:36)
- The crucial difference between a term life policy and a term rider, and why knowing this can save you from an expensive mistake. (3:50)
- Infinite Banking’s “build it backward” approach so your new whole life policy works for your goals and budget. (6:55)
- Why term life insurance’s flexibility could make Gumby jealous. (9:07)