Nobody looks at the terms of a loan and thinks “I wish I could pay higher interest on this!”
So you might look at loans you make to yourself through your IBC the same way: “I’ll just pay back at the low rate the insurance company charges, and no higher.”
Believe it or not, thinking like this could cost you! And prevent you from increasing your financial freedom through IBC.
I’ll explain why in today's podcast. You’ll see why it makes sense to pay yourself a higher interest rate, and how to use that higher repayment to turbocharge your banking system.
Plus, you’ll know exactly how to handle this, so setting it up is simple and frustration free.
Show highlights include:
- Why you should keep your interest rate options open, instead of blindly accepting what the insurance company charges. (0:35)
- The “don't steal the peas” strategy to make sure you repay your loans for your own best benefit. (2:30)
- How treating yourself like an honest banker helps you set the optimal interest rate for your loan. (3:22)
- The “clean accounting” way to repay your loans when you choose a higher interest rate than the insurance company charges. (4:22)
- How to use the extra interest you paid yourself so you can further grow your banking system. (9:24)
Reach out to me: email@example.com
Infinite Banking Mastery (infinitebankingnorthwest.com)