A few days ago something happened to me that was completely unexpected.
One minute I was with friends and peers enjoying a baseball game…
The next minute I hit the floor with a sickening thud. Medical attention came immediately. My alarmed colleagues insisted I should get to the hospital right away to make sure everything was OK.
I’m so embarrassed by this. I still can’t believe it happened! But I’m sharing it with you today, in intimate detail, because it’s a valuable reminder of how important it is to be ready for life’s surprises. Because there are some things we simply can’t anticipate or avoid.
I’ll show you the relief that can be available if you optimize disability insurance in your plan to prepare for the unexpected.
And I’ll explain how disability insurance can come to your aid in an accident or medical crisis, even if you don’t become disabled.
Show highlights include:
- Why smacking my head on a concrete floor didn’t give me a financial headache, even with a trip to the hospital. Here’s how you can be prepared too. (2:26)
- 2 simple things to activate your disability coverage’s “NDI Benefit.” (Handle surprise medical expenses, even if you have health insurance). (6:40)
- Overlooked reasons disability insurance from an employer could leave you on the hook for thousands of dollars. (7:59)
- How a disability policy can take the bite out of your expensive COBRA premium and keep it from swallowing your limited income whole. (10:26)
- The interesting rider you can add to your policy to start protecting yourself now, instead of putting it off until your income is higher. (11:26)
Reach out to me: email@example.com
Infinite Banking Mastery (infinitebankingnorthwest.com)