When people hear me talk about the Infinite Banking concept they naturally have questions.
And I get it! You’re doing your due diligence and want to be confident IBC will work for you.
So to help with that, I’m back to answer more of the questions I get asked all the time in today’s show.
Should I even try to get insurance if my health isn’t great?
I don’t have a lot of money. How could I even get started?
What if I start the policy and then can’t afford my premiums?
This is a great episode if you’re worried your health or income will stop you from using Infinite Banking. You’ll see that most seemingly-impossible obstacles can be easily overcome with a skilled professional’s help.
Show highlights include:
- Not healthy enough for insurance? The “try before you buy” strategy to test if you’re insurable before wasting time on an application. (0:49)
- Should you get insurance now, or wait until you’re healthier? The clear winner, and why. (4:05)
- Why self-care matters most to an underwriter, and how to leverage this to get Whole Life insurance when you don’t have perfect health. (2:56)
- Options to get started with Infinite Banking even if money is tight. (8:59)
- The “hard times” flexibility in whole life policies, so you won’t fear getting crushed by premiums year after year. (9:50)
- How your policy can pay for itself during a financial emergency. (11:24)
Reach out to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Infinite Banking Mastery (infinitebankingnorthwest.com)