The banks receive massive paydays by collecting interest off of YOUR savings.
Banks don’t let the money you give them sit there. They loan it out as fast as they can, marking it up with interest, and selling it back to us in the form of car loans, mortgages, business loans, etc.
They do all this because they make a much higher profit by keeping the money in motion, rather than letting it sit.
They tell us to let our money sit — so they can profit off of us and our savings!
Sounds like a lose-lose to me.
But here’s the good news:
With a whole life insurance policy, you can stop relying on the banks. In essence, you can become your own bank. And when you do this, you’re in complete control. Here’s how:
- You get guaranteed growth / return on investment (and we’re not talking under 1% like you get in savings accounts)
- You have the ability to access your savings income — tax and penalty free — whenever you want
- And you can borrow against the full amount of your savings (without risk of a margin call) — rather than withdrawing your money. Allowing your savings to continue to snowball and grow!
Sounds pretty good, right?
Well, in today’s episode, you’ll discover the exact method the banks use to make massive paydays off of your savings (and how you can reverse this scam for yourself.)
Show Highlights Include:
- How to “steal” the exact method banks use to increase their wealth (and no it’s got nothing to do with investing in the stock market or giving out loans to other people) (0:45)
- Think earning a 10 or 12% interest on the stock market is great? Here’s how the banks are blitzing past that figure by keeping their money in motion (4:05)
- The insidious reason why banks need to drain you of every penny in your savings account (and how you can turn the tables on this situation) (5:42)
- Do you have the courage to capture as much earning power of your dollars as you can possibly handle — and never rely on the banks again? (6:56)
- 4 ways you can transform your whole life insurance policy into a well oiled, money-making savings machine (8:17)
Reach out to me:
Infinite Banking Mastery (infinitebankingnorthwest.com)