Would you rather earn:
- $100,000 a day for 30 days or…
- Earn a penny that doubles every day for 30 days?
At the end of the 30 days, you would have earned $3 million at $100k per day. Not too shabby. But what about a penny that doubles every day for 30 days?
A cool $10.7 million!
So how is this possible?
Well, it’s all possible with Albert Einstein's “8th Wonder of the World” — uninterrupted compounding interest. Not only does Albert subscribe to this, but so does Tony Robbins, Warren Buffet, and Charlie Munger.
And in today’s episode, I reveal how to start snowballing your retirement fund with the power of uninterrupted compounding interest, so that you don’t have to retire with all of your hope in the volatile stock market.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why you might not receive all of your savings if your bank collapses because of the insidious wording in a March 13 press release by the FDIC (2:09)
- How the Dodd-Frank Act of 2010 legally forces you to bail out the banks instead of the government (2:24)
- Albert Einstein's “8th Wonder of the World” secret for amassing a Scrooge McDuck pile of wealth (without earning more or spending any time building your empire) (6:15)
- A simple experiment to 3x your nest egg in 30 days by filling up your wallet with a penny a day (7:59)
- How to snowball $100,000 into an enormous retirement fund with the power of a boring life insurance policy (10:00)
Reach out to me:
Infinite Banking Mastery (infinitebankingnorthwest.com)