They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
Today's guest proves them wrong.
Doberman Dan joins me to show you the true meaning of leadership.
- A startling fact about Your Self
- How Mother Teresa's favorite prayer can make you a better leader
- The simple trick for controlling your feelings
- A street cops tips for hacking happiness (no matter how bad things seem)
- What to do when a dream-come-true turns into a nightmare
- The secret tip for closing 85% more sales
- Why this crisis could be the biggest gift you will ever receive
All that and more on The Daily Bread Project today.
“Lord, make me an instrument of your peace Where there is hatred, let me sow love Where there is injury, pardon Where there is doubt, faith Where there is despair, hope Where there is darkness, light And where there is sadness, joy O Divine Master, grant that I may Not so much seek to be consoled as to console To be understood, as to understand To be loved, as to love For it is in giving that we receive And it's in pardoning that we are pardoned And it's in dying that we are born to Eternal Life Amen”
~ Prayer of St. Francis