For it will be as when a man going on a journey called his servants and entrusted them his property; to one he gave five talents, to another two, to another one, to each according to his ability. Then he went away. ~ Matthew 25: 14-27
God has entrusted you with talents.
What have you done with them?
Have you buried them in the ground?
Have you multiplied them?
Today Nate Armstrong joins me to share why it is your duty to grow your talents. And there has never been a better time to do it than right now.
- How some construction paper and pen can give your children a life of gratitude
- If you're unhappy, maybe your living life out of order?
- How your child can teach you to find happiness in calamity
- Why your Netflix subscription is costing you more than you think
- How “servers” can get rich in these trying times
- The #1 reason your kids shouldn't go to college
All that and more on The Daily Bread Project today.