Today's show is only for believers.
Jim Lupkin joins me to challenge your thinking about the world we're living in.
- How thinking bigger will make you happier
- If you don't already know your core values, you need to figure them out now. Here's why…
- How to leverage hard times for infinite growth
- The Dark side of success
- A secret formula that will give you eternal happiness
- How to spot a real Leader amongst all the phonies
- Why you should live like God is one of us
- A tool that gives you endless amounts of people to talk to
- The Great Equalizer in business
All that and more on The Daily Bread Project today.
PS – Zoom was misbehaving and the video was a little shaky at the beginning. You MUST overlook this. The interview is so worth it. Especially the part about God being one of us.