Some people cower in fear.
Other's lean into their faith when times get hard.
Today Josh Schoenly shares how to get more done in three weeks than most people do in three months. Even with all your kids at home (he has four.)
- Is it possible to find harmony in a crazy house full of kids?
- What to do when you feel obligated to lead and you're stuck at home.
- Before you pour into others you must do this…
- Why right now is the best opportunity you've ever had to help others.
- If you don't do this every morning you'll burn out and disappoint everyone.
- 4 areas for infinite growth in your life.
- 2 text messages you can use to start positive conversations and build better relationships.
All that and more on The Daily Bread Project today.