If you're like most people…
You hate your job.
It's even worse if you're an entrepreneur and the business you built is nothing more than a low paying J-O-B you hate.
No time for family.
No time for fun.
No dough to do what you want.
That's why I want to show you how you can do business on your own terms.
Actually, I won't be showing you anything.
Instead I got my friend Bob Holdsworth to share his secrets on creating success and freedom – on your own terms.
Today he's going to share how you can have more time to enjoy your family while everyone else works.
We'll talk about being more successful without working longer hours.
And how you can build a business that you can actually sell.
- What it means to do business on your own terms (3:30)
- How you can be more present and engaged with your family without sacrificing your business (5:15)
- The key building block to build a business – not a job (7:30)
- How you can run with your spouse that doesn't end in divorce (8:30)
- A shocking way to create loyal employees who will do anything for you (11:30)
- How to make your kids successful (even if they don't do what you do) (17:15)
All that and more on #DaddysWorkingPodcast
Listen on iTunes https://thepodcastfactory.com/itunes
Listen on Google https://thepodcastfactory.com/DWP-google
See you tomorrow,