Starting your mortgage loan business from scratch is similar to being the new person in the room. And most of the time it is weird and awkward. But it doesn't have to be.
When you are new to the industry or a new area, meeting a group of people that are vibing makes being the new guy or gal a lot easier.
MLO Mike Cardascia hosts Meetups to make sure that new people don't have that weird and awkward feeling being new. And when he makes people feel comfortable, they gladly give him their business. Mike shares how you can host Meetups.
In this episode, discover how you can create your own Meetup group and start building your business!
Show highlights include:
- How going to and starting “Meetups” grow your business 20X (2:41)
- The “High School Party Effect” that gets you more clients (6:54)
- How sending personalized text messages gives you a higher closing ratio (8:14)
- Why doing “what you love to do with who you want to do it with” skyrockets your business (even if you have no idea how to do it) (12:35)
- How wearing something purple lets you find a million dollar listing (14:21)
Want to get your questions answered live? Head to MLOlive.com and discover how you could become a Millionaire Loan Officer!