Self-help gurus will tell you, “If you think it, it will happen.”
But manifesting your reality doesn't have to be difficult. Put into practice what you are thinking about. And over time that practice will become reality.
Millionaire loan officer Kelly Taylor wanted to spend more time with her grandchildren while making more money. She built a vision board for herself.
In 4-5 short years, Kelly now spends Friday's with her family and doubled her income.
In this episode, discover how she envisioned her future and how you can too.
Show highlights include:
- How having a coach point out your struggles lets you build your team quicker (2:36)
- Why having a detailed-oriented loan application processor accurately complete the 10-03 form for you gives you time to meet new people in your community (3:58)
- How being in your local networking group gives you a minimum of 2 referrals each month (and helps you give back to your community) (5:55)
- Why scheduling days off in your calendar skyrockets your business (8:47)
- How putting pictures of your family up on your wall makes you more money (14:25)
Want to get your questions answered live? Head to MLOlive.com and discover how you could become a Millionaire Loan Officer!