Saying “I quit” to your boss could make you go broke.
Brenna Maples quit her waitress/backup singer gig with Dolly Parton. Her friends and family said she was nuts for leaving the country music legend.
But, quitting a potentially lucrative job can be the start of a dream career.
Brenna jumped head first into the mortgage industry. She became a wealth management specialist in 4 short years.
In this episode, million dollar loan officer Brenna Maples reveals how to become an expert at originating loans.
Show highlights include:
- The “Vacation Rental” method that lets you to open your own brokerage firm (and cuts out the bank as the middle-man) (1:33)
- Why building your own home lets you fall in love with the mortgage process (6:29)
- How calling yourself a “Wealth Management Loan Originator” piques curiosity with realtors that offers them new products to sell (7:26)
- How educating realtors about property cashflow acquires new clients for your business (9:10)
- The “Cashflow Conference Call” shortcut that multiplies your reach to increase your investment properties (14:36)
Want to get your questions answered live? Head to MLOlive.com and discover how you could become a Millionaire Loan Officer!