Most everybody loves to travel. Running your own business gives you the freedom to work from wherever you want. But running a business while you're on the road is hard.
But that doesn't mean you have to give up on your dreams. When you build a team, you can set yourself free and live wherever you want. And, when you delegate responsibilities to teammates that helps you tackle running your business from another state.
In this episode, multi-million dollar loan officer and avid tennis player Michael Houg explains how to run a million dollar loan office while traveling between two states.
Show highlights include:
- How moving your business to another state doubles your revenue (2:07)
- Why a market crash lets you build a stronger team than prosperity ever could (7:00)
- How having phone calls closes more prospects than sending a quick text (9:17)
- Why giving up control in your business gives you the freedom to work from wherever you want (12:12)
- Why working “Banker's Hours” keeps you from closing leads and ruins your mortgage business (16:43)
- The “Johnny On The Spot” method that keeps you from resting on your laurels and lose clients (17:08)
Want to get your questions answered live? Head to MLOlive.com and discover how you could become a Millionaire Loan Officer!