When it comes to overwhelm as an entrepreneur; too much to do, too little time to do it, and constantly going back and forth, there are always two main ‘self-inflicted’ culprits. Tune in to today’ show to discover what they are, why you NEED to be aware of them, and some handy tips to help you avoid them.
Here Are The Highlights:
– Important Business Lesson: The BEST time to scare the crap out of your kids (4:10)
– The GAP: The most common cause of overwhelm and how to stop it (6:00)
– Finding people who’ve crossed the bridge you’re trying to cross (8:40)
– You’re thinking WAY too small bro (9:10)
– The leading cause of burnout and why you’re never guaranteed to make a comeback (9:45)
– Routine Revamping: The power of ‘shocking’ your daily routine (12:30)
– Have you got severe mental deficiencies? This quiz will tell you (15:20)
Every entrepreneur experiences overwhelm to some degree – but it doesn’t have to riddle your life with excessive stress or anxiety. After listening to today’s show, you’ll be equipped with the tools to overcome the challenges you face, allowing you to move forward with confidence!
Make Sure You Get The Memos!
If you want access to the lessons learned building the fastest growing consulting business on the planet, then make sure grab the monthly memos today by visiting www.trafficandfunnels.com/memos
Finally, don’t forget to grab your free ‘client bundle’ by visiting this link here:
Get more Chris Evans and Taylor Welch at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKyqGIFnuFz7exBT78dTUA?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us here:
Traffic and Funnels Facebook group
Smartest Guys in marketing Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/trafficandfunnels/