As an entrepreneur, it’s inevitable you’re going to ride the rollercoaster of momentum: Ups and downs. Highs and lows. Some days, you’ll be at the peak of your game. Other days, you’ll feel at rock bottom, ready to hand over the white towel in submission.
But fear not; today’s episode is all about showing you practical ways to regain momentum, and how to generate motivation when you’ve lost it.
Here Are The Highlights:
– Why Taylor reads biographies, and why you should too (2:45)
– Legendary marketer; Dan Kennedy’s wisdom when it comes to creating success – and keeping it – as an entrepreneur ( 4:00)
– How to ‘detach’ for a happier life (5:15)
– A life-changing discipline you need to practice that you’re probably not already doing (6:40)
– How to clear your mind and get rid of anxiety (9:30)
– Surround yourself with THESE people to become successful (9:50)
Momentum is the force that will keep your business growing and forward in the right direction.
Make Sure You Get The Memos!
If you want access to the lessons learned building the fastest growing consulting business on the planet, then make sure grab the monthly memos today by visiting www.trafficandfunnels.com/memos
Finally, don’t forget to grab your free ‘client bundle’ by visiting this link here:
Get more Chris Evans and Taylor Welch at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKyqGIFnuFz7exBT78dTUA?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us here:
Traffic and Funnels Facebook group
Smartest Guys in marketing Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/trafficandfunnels/