Risk-taking is an integral part of success. The problem is most of us fear taking risks due to possible rejection, failure, change, and uncertainty. Even thinking about risk can kick your flight/flight response into overdrive!
On top of that, most people have a warped relationship with fear and risk-taking, why it’s bad and why we should stay away from it.
In today’s episode, we’re talking about the power of taking risks, and why playing it safe is holding you back from your destiny.
The Show Highlights:
- The Power Of Risk: Why we spend more on ads per month than a Neuro Surgeon earns in a year (5:45)
- Why you don’t deserve to win (9:15)
- The $120k decision – made in less than 5 minutes – that transformed our entire business (10:15)
- What opportunity cost is and what it means for your future (11:00)
- The No1. culprit that steals your potential and how to defeat it (16:50)
- Why you should never try to make life-changing decisions while watching Game of Thrones (25:00)
Make Sure You Get The Memos!
If you want access to the lessons learned building the fastest growing consulting business on the planet, then make sure to grab the monthly memos today by visiting www.trafficandfunnels.com/memos
Finally, don’t forget to grab your free ‘client bundle’ by visiting this link here: www.TrafficAndFunnels.com/GIFT
Get more Chris Evans and Taylor Welch at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKyqGIFnuFz7exBT78dTUA?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us here:
Traffic and Funnels Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/trafficandfunnels/
Smartest Guys in marketing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/trafficandfunnels/