Nothing breaks a salesperson faster than an unexpected objection.
If you’re annoyed about losing deals to kickbacks like “I’m not ready,” “I don’t have the money,” or “now isn’t a good time,” then it’s time to get serious about overcoming objections.
In this episode, we show you specifically how to deal with the three most common objections you’re likely to come up against on sales calls. So instead of hoping your prospects won’t have any objections (they always will), tune into this episode and learn how to prepare for them in advance so you can close more deals.
The Show Highlights:
- Why we are all suffering from the lost art of honesty (3:45)
- How to handle the “I’m not ready” blow off (6:30)
- How you should respond to the dreaded sales objection “it costs too much” (9:40)
- How to overcome the “I’ll try it myself then get back to you” objection (13:20)
- The definition of ‘stoopid’ (17:00)
- Your strongest line of defence when it comes to dealing with your prospects’ objections (17:45)
Make Sure You Get The Memos!
If you want access to the lessons learned building the fastest growing consulting business on the planet, then make sure to grab the monthly memos today by visiting www.trafficandfunnels.com/memos
Finally, don’t forget to grab your free ‘client bundle’ by visiting this link here: www.TrafficAndFunnels.com/GIFT
Get more Chris Evans and Taylor Welch at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKyqGIFnuFz7exBT78dTUA?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us here:
Traffic and Funnels Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/trafficandfunnels/
Smartest Guys in marketing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/trafficandfunnels/