Does your real estate investing business devour your free time? Are you undermining your freedom by doing tasks you can outsource?
Most real estate investors rob their ability to grow their business.
They try to do everything themselves. And when they hire VAs, they commit without doing the proper homework. This heightens their stress and anxiety.
The good news?
Hiring the right VA isn’t as difficult as you might be making it. In fact, there are three simple steps you can follow which grow your income and freedom at breakneck speed.
In this episode, you’ll discover the three key characteristics to look for in a VA (and what to avoid).
Want to increase your profits while minimizing your headaches? Listen now.
Show highlights include:
- The “DISC Test” method to hire a qualified cold caller every time to get leads like clockwork. (0:42)
- The three traits for hiring a VA by the end of the week (even if you have never hired before) (6:55)
- How hiring someone with the same personality type as you can sabotage your deals (10:55)
- The one “soft skill” that cannot be trained and how to avoid hiring this person for the wrong role (14:40)
- Why this “30 second” hiring mistake can cost your business a lot of headaches (and how to avoid it) (20:42)
- The “Hiding secrets” method used by job seekers to cover up discipline issues and how to identify this common hiring mistake (21:00)
If you need a growth partner for your real estate investing business or help finding high-quality VAs, visit our website here: https://nomadux.com/.