As the pandemic continues, we’re finding out, more and more, how deep the roots of disruption from shelter-in-place orders and the upheaval of the national (and international) marketplace go. Innovators are now struggling to ask the hard questions: When do I scale back? When do I scale up? How can I ensure my company survives this turbulent and unpredictable market? All valid concerns and, unfortunately, there are no one-size-fits all answers.
But what if you could pick the brain of an innovator whose company is poised to not only weather the disruption, but hit the ground running once it all quiets down to a “new normal?” What if you could access his decades of innovation experience in fields that cross the service continuum, including telecommunications and healthcare? You would. And you can.
On this week’s episode, we have Eran Sofir, an innovation powerhouse who brings his experience in telecommunications, utilities, retail, and healthcare innovation. He speaks openly and candidly about current market conditions, while also offering his take on what the future might hold.
Here are the show highlights:
- The counterintuitive secret that the smartest investors don’t want you to know about investing (9:46)
- How the pandemic has forced healthcare providers to finally take telehealth seriously (15:07)
- Why smaller nursing home facilities gain a bigger advantage from telehealth than larger facilities (15:43)
- How the pandemic will shift the financial trends in healthcare more than anything else in the last decade (17:21)
- The biggest advantage healthcare innovators have right now thanks to the pandemic (18:15)
- Here’s how to ease the adoption for your innovation after the crisis ends (26:08)
- The biggest opportunity you have right now that sets you up for easy sales when the crisis ends (31:34)
- Why customer feedback is even more important today than before the pandemic hit (39:26)
- The trick for hiring the top experts for product development without blowing through your burn rate (40:24)
- How to create a loyal and rabid following in the midst of the pandemic (42:04)
I've spoken with dozens of health innovators, and nearly everyone is trying to figure out their best pivot strategy. But they don't know what to change, how to pivot, or if their new pivot strategy is the right move.
So I went into overdrive putting together a clear, actionable 5-step worksheet that will help you quickly define your most viable and profitable pivot path through the COVID crisis. And I’m giving it to you for FREE — no strings attached at https://www.Legacy-DNA.com/Pivot
Eran Ofir is the CEO and Founder of Somatix, a provider of wearable-enabled RPM (remote patient monitoring) software for healthcare. Eran has a proven history of success in driving business growth and innovation, and building strong business relationships. His expertise working in industries from telecommunications to retail to healthcare gives him a unique perspective on what does and does not work when delivering technology-based solutions and providing customers with the value-driven services they’re looking for.
Eran holds an MBA in finance and marketing and a BSc in electrical and electronic engineering from Tel Aviv University.