What happens when you launch a product just weeks before a pandemic hits? You learn to pivot, and pivot well, or you risk getting lost in the noise of COVID-19.
Innovators who are used to in-person interactions with clients and prospects face a new challenge in the new COVID economy: being unable to utilize tried-and-true outreach. This poses many problems. Not only do you have to rethink how to get your message out, but now you have to get creative in order to get your message heard while trying to navigate digital options you might not be familiar with.
However, what may seem insurmountable at first glance, becomes navigable with a little creativity and a bit of priority-shifting.
In this episode, MedRock founder and CEO Tony Rocklin tells us about his experience launching a product at the dawn of COVID-19 and how he’s using creative solutions to get his message heard and place his company in a stronger position when the post-COVID shift occurs.
Here are the show highlights:
- Why unplanned marketing tactics trump planned marketing tactics (9:57)
- The trick for spending more time with your family, engaging your audience, and growing your business at the same time (10:27)
- How to not have your business crumble before your feet when the pandemic takes you from 50 clients per day to 4 clients per day (13:27)
- Bootstrapped hacks for raising money without giving up equity in your business (16:44)
- 2 reality-altering changes that will happen as we move into a post-pandemic world (20:44)
- How to position yourself as a leader in your field — especially if it makes you queasy with discomfort (26:32)
- The “journal method” for creating content that instantly eliminates your natural insecurities (27:57)
I've spoken with dozens of health innovators, and nearly everyone is trying to figure out their best pivot strategy. But they don't know what to change, how to pivot, or if their new pivot strategy is the right move.
So I went into overdrive putting together a clear, actionable 5-step worksheet that will help you quickly define your most viable and profitable pivot path through the COVID crisis. And I’m giving it to you for FREE — no strings attached at https://www.Legacy-DNA.com/Pivot
Tony Rocklin is the CEO of MedRock, a company that designs and manufactures medical devices and sports medicine products that “get people moving and keep people moving.” Leveraging his 21 years experience as an orthopedic and sports physical therapist, Tony recognized an opportunity to fill a physical therapy need and designed HipTrac and HotRock, just two of the products developed by MedRock for use in rehabilitation sports performance-enhancement and personal well-being.
In addition to his credentials as a CEO and physical therapist, Tony is also the father of two and a husband who’s learning to balance work life and home life with healthy, positive approaches.
For more information, reach out to Tony on Medrock.com