Many (if not most) innovators have pivoting on their mind right now. They’re asking themselves: what role can I play in helping fight the COVID crisis, while still making sure that it’s the right move for my business?
Of course, this will look different for every innovator. And since nobody can see the future, it’s critical to be as strategic as possible as you’re planning and executing on what’s next for your company. But one big opportunity you shouldn’t overlook is how to find the right partners to co-create something awesome.
In this episode, we chat with Stacie Ruth, CEO of AireHealth. She shared with us her brilliant and thoughtful co-creation pivot strategy to make sure that her respiratory care device and app can help more people, faster — while still making sure that her company can continue to stay relevant and flourish in the long run.
Here are the show highlights:
- How to ask other businesses for help without letting them hijack your business (20:04)
- Why innovators thrive during chaotic times (27:54)
- How to promote your healthcare solutions during a pandemic so you don’t erode trust between you and your customers (5:00)
- How to easily transform your current healthcare products to better help during the crisis (6:01)
- Make sure you have this critical piece in place before you pivot to help with the pandemic or your business won’t last (15:05)
- Neglect this when collaborating with other businesses and you’ll pay for it years after the crisis (17:56)
- Mr. Rogers’ secret for helping more people that works especially well during a pandemic (7:17)
- The “September check” method for pivoting that ensures your business survives after the crisis (24:26)
I've spoken with dozens of health innovators, and nearly everyone is trying to figure out their best pivot strategy. But they don't know what to change, how to pivot, or if their new pivot strategy is the right move.
So I went into overdrive putting together a clear, actionable 5-step worksheet that will help you quickly define your most viable and profitable pivot path through the COVID crisis. And I’m giving it to you for FREE — no strings attached at https://www.legacy-dna.com/pivot