Have you discovered the guiding star of your business?
It's like a compass that directs you throughout your career, making your work more rewarding and satisfying.
Sadly, many people never find it…
This is why they feel miserable after spending years in a job that brings them no joy.
I'm talking about having a “purpose” in your work…
When you lack it, you feel lost and unsure, especially when retirement comes knocking.
In this episode, the renowned business therapist, Doug Thorpe, will share his invaluable life lessons. He'll show us how having a purpose can skyrocket our job satisfaction by a hundred times, making work enjoyable and even our retirement years a blast!
Tune in now!
Show Highlights Include:
- The ONE book everyone in their 60s & 70s must read to find purpose in their later years (note: this is the go-to book if you don’t plan to retire) (1:20)
- Why retiring young might be the biggest mistake you make in your career (Warning: failure to take caution might leave you feeling purposeless and empty) (2:36)
- How healthy & energetic people turn tired & lifeless after retiring (and how you can prevent that from happening to you) (4:04)
- Why being rational about getting fired could put you in a better position to make more money (6:37)
- #1 underrated investment that you can make that doesn’t require money (This pays off 137x in your later years…) (10:42)
- How online gurus shill you their course where you spend thousands of dollars doing nothing productive fundamentally (16:57)
- Scarcity Mindset: How it jeopardizes the financial opportunities in your life (and how you can tap into an abundance mindset instead) (20:55)
If you’re interested in boosting your business performance – Let's talk at https://dougthorpe.com/chat