Apart from needing to hustle, it’s thinking that…
Your business isn’t going to make any money for the next 5 years (and you need to work for pennies on the dollar.)
In theory, this makes sense.
You’re a new business. You’re not proven. You don’t have any credibility. And there’s lots of competitors clouding the market.
The standard way of “solving” this issue?
More marketing and sales!
But the real problem here isn’t marketing OR sales… it’s not knowing how to generate as much profit as humanly possible.
And if you don’t understand how to effectively squeeze out as much profit — without killing your growth — you’ll end up crashing and burning.
So, if creating a profitable business interests you, then read on.
Today’s guest, Tanya Fox, Principal Owner of Fox Talks Business, reveals a practical book that may help you revolutionize the way you conduct your business. And no, it’s not The 4 Hour Work Week, Atomic Habits, The E-Myth, or any other mainstream entrepreneurial book.
Here’s what I can tell you: it has a 4.7/5 rating on Amazon, has been featured in Forbes and Business Insider, and Elon Musk would probably burn this book in a trash can.
Show Highlights Include:
- Tired of working for pennies on the dollar? Here’s a practical book that helps you steadily increase your profits in business (and no, it’s not the 4 Hour Work Week, Atomic Habits, or Think and Grow Rich) (1:30)
- The “You’re business isn’t going to make anything for 5 years” lie entrepreneurs tell themselves (and how it overtly sabotages your profits) (2:58)
- How to pick a coach and one simple thing you can look for that’ll let you know whether the rea ideal, or just regurgitating nonsense on the internet (7:55)
- The “Backwards Journaling” secret that releases the burdens of being an entrepreneur (it’s essentially a mini-therapist) (12:32)
- Why “niching down” robs you of vast business experience (and puts you in the commodity bucket) (17:07)
Want more from Tanya? Here’s where you’ll get it: