Sometimes the obvious move leads your business down a path of destruction:
- The “most qualified” candidate is usually a mindless robot in person.
- Being too generous with your team robs them of the ability to grow.
And sometimes the opposite is true. Like how “blowing” money on a bad investment can come back to reward you tenfold.
In today’s episode, leadership coach Ron Oltmanns sheds some light on achieving “non-obvious” business success. You’ll discover the counterintuitive moves that lead to outstanding results in your business. And how obvious advice might lead you to bankruptcy.
Show highlights include:
- Why putting your failures on display attracts winners into your network (so you never fail again) (3:37)
- A Mandarin Chinese concept which helps uncover your blind spots (and reach higher levels of success) (8:35)
- A common hiring mistake that fills your team with “overqualified robots” who need to be micromanaged (11:00)
- Why investing in team training always has a positive payoff (even if you think they’ll just leave in 6 months) (11:25)
- Why being selfish is imperative if you want to be generous towards your clients and team (13:06)
- The “stay in your lane” secret for taking on a ton of clients (without working 80 hour weeks or burning out) (17:59)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.