If you’re serious about career growth, you might have heard advice that gives you a twisting feeling in your gut. For example:
“Use this script and you’ll never struggle with clients again.”
“Just follow the blueprint.”
Your gut is not misleading you. It’s hinting that your integrity is at risk.
Integrity is all that matters if you want sustainable career growth. Because when your actions are in line with your values, prospects notice.
And when they notice, it’s only a matter of time before you’re dealing with more clients than you can handle!
In this episode, coach and author of The Integrity Game, Jeffrey Klubeck shares the secrets to maintaining your integrity and growing your career.
Show highlights include:
- The Little Pink Spoon method for turning leads into lifelong clients (even if they’ve left every other coach after one session) (6:06)
- Why niching down hamstrings your career if you’re in your first few years as a coach (12:32)
- The 3 Pillars of getting client results you can be proud of (15:59)
- Why measuring 5 different types of fruit helps you attain peak health, wealth and happiness (24:29)
- How to turn character traits into valuable soft skills by playing the “integrity game” (36:44)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you’d like to get in touch with Jeffrey, here’s where you can find him: