Selling coaching online is a double-edged sword.
On one hand, you can find tens of thousands of your ideal clients in seconds thanks to social media.
On the other hand, social media giants spend billions of dollars each year, devising ways to keep you addicted to their platforms.
Which is a curse when you’ve got a business to run!
But today’s guest, Marc Mawhinney—owner of the Coaching Jungle Facebook group & host of the Natural Born Coaches podcast—has cracked the code of selling online without becoming addicted to social media.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to effortlessly get clients online — without wasting all your time and energy on social media.
Show highlights include:
- How to read 100 high-value books a year (while still having enough time for your business and family) (4:29)
- A powerful daily email strategy for turning a disengaged audience into a horde of email junkies (who practically beg for you to sell to them again) (8:26)
- The “Big 3” marketing pillars of a stable and highly profitable coaching business (10:48)
- Why enjoying a cold drink on a sunny afternoon helps you earn piles of money (even if you skip work) (13:03)
- How to guard yourself against social media addiction with the “drive by posting” method (14:15)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you’d like to connect with Marc, here’s where you’ll find him online: