Business is about more than money. For some, it’s about recognition. For others, it’s about mastery.
However you define success, one thing’s true: you’d be crazy to expect it overnight! Nope, it’s gonna take a whole lot of hard work.
But it doesn’t take 10,000 hours either. There are shortcuts. And you’re about to get them.
Today, TEDx speaker & best-selling author Patrick Veroneau joins us to share how to shortcut your journey to the pinnacle of success.
In this episode, you’ll discover how pig-headed discipline, deliberate practice, and the E.D.G.E. principle help you reach master-level success without wasting half your life to get there.
Show highlights include:
- The “pig-head” secret for becoming the go-to authority in your market (even if nobody knows you now) (1:08)
- Here’s how to become a master of your craft without throwing away 10,000 hours of your life (5:33)
- How to get unbelievable results for your clients by cutting your coaching calls short (12:12)
- Why your distracting smartphone could be the key to staying laser focused on your goals (13:20)
- The E.D.G.E. principle for living a fulfilling and successful life (18:53)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.