In 2016, Wells Fargo team members were caught allegedly charging 771 customers for products they never ordered. The business was forced to cough up a $3 billion fine.
It sounds extreme, but your team could do the same to you.
It would be your fault.
The cause? Focusing *too hard* on results.
When you look at results with tunnel vision, you ignore the cause of your results – your team culture.
Today’s guest is leadership coach and writer Dr Stan Ward. He shows you how to build astounding results by starting with your team culture.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to avoid financial catastrophe by focusing on team culture. The end result? A trustworthy team that generates more profit (and almost manages itself).
Show highlights include:
- Why establishing team culture turns your business into a well-oiled machine that prints money (1:43)
- The “Setback” secret that transforms a failed pitch into dozens of new clients (2:57)
- How to get a better-than-Tesla return on investment with nothing but a pen, paper and an envelope (5:28)
- A 10-second belly exercise that makes you feel calm like you’re holding a newborn puppy (even if you’re a ball of stress right now) (7:10)
- Why specializing in a niche makes you less efficient and leaves money on the table (9:38)
- The weird way getting business results bulletproofs you against mental health struggles (11:45)
- Why measuring sales incentivizes your team to stab you in the back (and how to prevent it happening to you) (14:25)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you want to connect with Stan, here’s where you can find him online: https://www.coachingforinfluence.com/