From an early age, we’re taught what to believe.
As a result, your brain is full of decades-old subconscious programming that still informs your actions today.
Could that programming be harming your business?
As it turns out, yes. And your relationships too.
But the news is not all grim. If you do the inner work, you can experience new profit records in your business, deeper personal relationships, and freedom.
Today’s guest, keynote speaker and leadership expert James McPartland, guides you through the “inner work” needed for long-term success in the game of life.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to build the free, fulfilling and profitable lifestyle you deserve thanks to some simple psychological tricks.
Show highlights include:
- The “Blamethrower” that’s burning your relationships and stopping you from reaching your potential (6:21)
- The logical reason why talking to yourself like a madman helps you make progress (even if your mind is stuck in the past) (9:40)
- How to reach your highest potential and win the game of life by mastering 3 “simple man” skills (20:53)
- Why looking at your life like a Lego set guarantees that you hit your business goals (21:43)
- The “athlete” habit for building a money-printing business (without getting burned out) (23:13)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you’d like to connect with James, here’s where you’ll find him: