What if your team members started leaving in droves? It’s scary to even think about.
But it’s a reality for many business owners. When staff churn creeps up on you, it can cripple your business. And the worst part? It’s entirely preventable.
So what’s the secret to an inseparable team? Practicing what you preach.
Alex Draper learned this lesson the hard way after losing 75% of his staff at DX Learning. Now he’s here to prevent you from suffering the same fate.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to build a rock-solid team culture in your business. Not only will your teammates hang around longer, but they’ll be more productive too.
Show highlights include:
- The “mirror” effect that scares star players in your team away (even if you pay them more than your competitors) (1:33)
- The older-than-your-grandma hack for building deep rapport with almost anyone on the planet (6:21)
- How writing this message on your fridge prevents divorce more than therapy and date nights combined (7:23)
- 165 reasons why YouTube will never help you become an empathetic leader (8:25)
- Why curiosity is the secret to unbreakable client relationships (13:48)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you want to connect with Alex, here’s where you can find him online: