Entrepreneurs are a special bunch: we create 44% of new jobs and drive two thirds of the economy. But how does life thank us?
With a 2x higher depression rate, a 70% higher addiction rate and a whopping 10x divorce rate! It’s because the same “go-go-go” attitude that makes us successful also drives our relationships into the gutter.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. By taking strategic pauses, you’ll make more profitable decisions while freeing up more time to spend with your spouse and family.
Today’s guest is Dr. Sabrina Starling. She’s a best-selling author, a podcast host and she helps entrepreneurs like you create a leaner, more profitable business by taking time off work.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to hire, systematize and “holiday” your way to a more fulfilling (and profitable) life.
Show highlights include:
- How to hire and retain A-players by tweaking your client prospecting system (1:57)
- 3 ways to spot “MVP potential” in your new team members (and avoid wasting your training budget on those who’ll leave in 12 months) (2:46)
- The “strengths principle” that can 12x your team’s productivity (without making new hires) (3:58)
- How to explode your business’ growth by turning your client base into a “volunteer marketing team” (6:30)
- Why “slacking off” for 4 straight weeks creates a smooth-running business (even if you expect chaos) (16:32)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.