If you’re listening to this, you’re already a leader. You’ve learned valuable skills that brought you to where you are now. But if you’re looking to take your business to the next level, more of the same won’t get you there.
Lessons from outside your area of expertise, however, lead to exponential growth.
Today’s guest is leadership coach and speaker, Chris Pienkowski. He reveals how to take concepts from outside of business and use them to grow your business.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to take your business to new heights with lessons learned from Navy SEALs, Jiu Jitsu and years of experience.
Show highlights include:
- A simple book that turns you into a more effective leader (even if you only read a page or two) (1:05)
- Why running one business into the ground gives you a leg-up over hordes of MBA graduates in the corporate world (1:51)
- How getting a business coach turns you into a more empathetic parent (4:15)
- The weird way paying for a 200 lb man to sit on your chest lets you become an innovator in the world of business (5:07)
- The “number test” for spotting leadership potential within your organization (and avoid paying through the nose for an outsider) (9:29)
- How to avoid failure completely by adopting the “break even” philosophy (16:26)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.