There are 32.5 million businesses in the USA. But there’s only one bottleneck that holds every business back.
Your skills, your goals, and how you manage your team contribute to most of your business failure.
It’s what today’s Results Leader, Tim Redmond, has noticed in over 35 years of business experience, coaching over 1500 businesses.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to grow your business by getting crystal clear on your goals, trusting your team and standing on the shoulders of experts.
Listen now and watch as your business soars to new heights!
Show highlights include:
- One “negative” KPI that tells you more about your business’ health than anything else (2:01)
- How to become immune to rejection by “fighting for milk” (3:51)
- The “power planning session” that helps you move the needle every day (even if you don’t know what you should be working on right now) (8:39)
- How to shortcut your business growth (and go from good to great without working 70 hours a week) (9:52)
- The “crawl, walk, run” principle that allows your team to grow your business (without micro-managing them) (12:10)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.