As results leaders, we’re always striving for more. And often, when we’re faced with a plateau, we look to the KPIs for help.
While your business activities are important, we’re forgetting the most important part of the equation:
You, your mindset and your integrity.
Today’s guest is speaking strategist and business mentor for coaches & consultants, Laurie-Ann Murabito. She got her start in healthcare, but now she’s helping entrepreneurs like you get results in their business.
In this wide-ranging discussion, you’ll discover how to drive business results through trusting your gut, public speaking and maintaining your integrity.
Show highlights include:
- How to avoid business collapse by listening to your body’s inbuilt warning system (even when the signals make no logical sense) (4:11)
- Why adding a 1.7MB JPEG to your website lets you attract clients who would otherwise run away (6:59)
- Why ignoring your clients’ requests gets them results they’ll thank you for (even if you think they’ll be offended) (8:27)
- The “renting success” principle that propels your life and business forward every day without setbacks (10:31)
- How to become 600% more productive by working on one personal trait (it’s not discipline or work ethic) (13:33)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.