“Just get it done.”
This piece of advice could destroy your business. Yes, everyone wants to take shortcuts. They want to reach their goals faster and grow their business at warp speed.
But if “going faster” isn't the right way, what is? In this episode, you’ll discover how slowing down could get you better results than always going fater.
Today's guest, international speaker, author, and consultant, Joran Oppelt, shows you how.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to simplify and slow down your business. Want to grow your business without constantly needing to speed up?
Show Highlights Include:
- Why you need to work with people who see your “flaws” as a superpower (3:20)
- How to identify larger and more profitable opportunities by using ‘pre-pandemic practices' (6:01)
- How you kill your own motivation by using ‘opportunity storage' (and how to become more motivated on demand) (7:05)
- Why enabling your team do work more efficiently kills their motivation (8:50)
- How slowing down helps you speed up your business growth in the long-term (10:39)
- How to get your clients results by playing the tinman from The Wizard of Oz (12:40)
- How to get highly-engaged clients by using ‘post-pandemic methods' (17:42)
- Why your most enthusiastic clients will often have a ‘resting disengaged face' (18:09)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.