Most entrepreneurs start their business because they want financial freedom, exotic vacations, family time… the list goes on.
But most get the opposite: While money piles up in their bank accounts, they work nights and weekends, miss their kids’ soccer games and constantly feel stressed.
But that doesn’t have to be you. If you build a business you can sell, you’ll have more freedom while making the same money (even if you never sell your company).
In this episode, Sergio DeCesare stops by to show you how to build a company you can sell by focusing on operational excellence.
Ready to stop working all day and get back your freedom? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The 90s business book that shows you how to make your business run on autopilot (1:22)
- 2 things that make your business attractive to qualified buyers and let you capitalize on generational wealth. (3:20)
- How working next to nothing can multiply your business’ value. (3:35)
- Why education is a better investment than any business you could buy (even if you never get a diploma) (4:41)
- The “Abraham Lincoln” technique that creates giant changes through tiny actions . (6:10)
- Why being grateful helps you manifest your wildest dreams (even if you have nothing). (6:56)
- The odd way hiring a business coach helps you sleep easier, make you more money, and can even save your marriage! (16:36)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.