We all know the importance of having a great coach or a mentor. But most of us ignore this and try to figure everything out for ourselves. This can take an extremely long time to get to our desired result. Why struggle when you can have someone that has already figured it out can guide you with almost immediate results?
This week’s guest is Sean D’souza from the Three-Month vacation podcast.
Sean D’souza has a knack for taking complex concepts and teaching it to his students. He has a unique
understanding of the role a teacher and a student should play in a learning relationship so that they can implement concepts they have learned. Business owners can grow their business quicker.
In this episode you discover the importance of being a good learner and how an experienced mentor can get you there faster. (Business results)
Show highlights include:
- The dry management book that unlocks what you’re best at and lets you excel (1:32)
- One question that unleashes success in your life and makes you the best at what you do (2:49)
- How an obscure, long-gone professor can help you learn profitable skills at warp speed (3:35)
- Why investing in learning gets you a better return than any stock, real estate or cryptocurrency. (9:06)
- What messing up 5000 Indian pancakes can teach you about building a profitable business. (9:35)
- How to create products so good that make people demand to give you more of their money. (15:23)