How many world-changing businesses can you name that have only one employee?
Probably not many.
That’s because big results require a team.
But not just any team will do.
As a Results Leader, it’s your responsibility to build your team members to become as effective as possible, so they can make your vision a reality.
Today’s Results Leader is Steve Ferman. He’s the founder of 4 Pillar Coach and is a Scaling Up coach. He coaches entrepreneurs like you to reach their dreams and this episode is no exception.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to coach your team members to success, so you can change the world with your business.
Show highlights include:
- A quirky, pocket-sized investment that makes an aging entrepreneur’s life more convenient (2:51)
- Why praying for the needy lets you get more results in your life (even if you’re not religious) (3:28)
- Why letting employees struggle through their problems lets you become a more effective leader (5:14)
- The ABL rule that lets you get to the bottom of any problem in your organization (6:30)
- A funny-sounding German method of storytelling that lets you create positive changes in others (without forcing unwanted advice down their throats) (6:43)
- How to turn burnout-related depression into joy by identifying “the gap” (11:25)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.