Putting out fires all day is no way to run a business. It’s stressful, tedious, and most importantly, it distracts you from your business goals.
If you want to drive results, you’ve got to take a step back and see the bigger picture.
Today’s results leader is business leader, performance coach and man of faith, Jonathan Barnes. And in this episode, he’ll help you uncover that bigger picture.
In this episode, you’ll discover some of the pitfalls that hold you back from realizing your business objectives. By eliminating these pitfalls, your business will stay on course, no matter what life throws at you.
Show highlights include:
- Why raising investor capital makes it impossible to achieve the mission statement of your company (6:52)
- The 80/20 rule that lets you make more sales (even if you can’t remember a sales script) (11:00)
- How to slash your employee churn rate by eliminating your HR department (it works even if you have over 200 team members) (16:18)
- How to uncover the bigger picture of your business (even if you spend most of your time putting out fires) (18:02)
- The TATB time method that ensures your business always moves in the right direction (19:02)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.