As results leaders, we strive towards big goals. Your goal may be related to money, freedom or something else entirely. But whatever you strive for, one thing’s for sure.
When you fail, it hurts. And if left unchecked, failures make us throw away our goals and dive into the depths of despair.
But if you learn to reflect and iterate on negative results, it’s a matter of time before you’re celebrating your next great success.
Today’s guest is executive coach Brian Houp. He helps leaders lead better and achieve success in their business.
In this episode, you’ll discover unique ways to turn painful failures into euphoric wins.
So if you’re ready to reach your goals, listen now.
Show highlights include:
- The 30-day plan that turns an “unreadable” book from the 1900s into a master guide for success (1:37)
- Why a “high school” style awards ceremony lets you become an effective entrepreneur who never burns out (2:16)
- The “wealth building account” strategy that gives you the guts to escape the rat race and unlock freedom through your own business (3:46)
- How to become proficient in any life skill without working 70 hours a week (4:17)
- Why the answers to your business struggles are not inside you (and where to get them in under an hour) (5:05)
- How to pick a mastermind that accelerates your growth (and avoid time-wasting groups that charge $20k for idle chit-chat) (7:38)
- How to harness bad results to solve “impossible” personality clashes (13:32)
- The “go public” strategy that gives you the motivation to solve difficult, long-term problems without relying on willpower or time management (15:51)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
and on Youtube here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1hDAKZi2Wt3sB5pRzzKmfA