Choosing a mastermind group is difficult. Creating one is even more challenging.
But when you are a part of a mastermind group that energizes you, it's the shot in the arm you need to excel.
Mastermind coach Paul Moehring leads a successful coaching firm. He helps people brainstorm new ideas for their business challenges. Paul shares how to be part of the right mastermind group.
In this episode, discover how you can find the mastermind group that builds your confidence and gets you and your business noticed.
Show highlights include:
- How being a life-long learner lets you focus on revenue producing activities (2:18)
- The “3-Step Morning Routine” that prepares you physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally every day (4:33)
- Why trusting your gut feeling and backing that up with facts lets you make solid financial decisions (6:40)
- How something odd like slicing a golf ball into someone's back yard forces you to re-evaluate your business and find the coach you need (8:36)
- The “Humble Servant Leadership” method that gives your clients the customer service they want and deserve (10:35)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you loved what Paul revealed in this episode, you’ll find more of him online at https://www.spaulmoehring.com.