Many entrepreneurs lack focus to propel their business to a multi-million dollar company. But studying business management could push you over that 8-figure mark.
You develop the skills you need to successfully run your firm by watching a beggar on a street corner and scrutinizing high-powered CEOs.
Entrepreneur Steve Cantrell runs a consulting firm that helps CEOs maximize their profits.
In this episode, he reveals how you can increase your revenue and decrease your expenses.
Show highlights include:
- Why giving $20 to a homeless person teaches you how to run your business (3:15)
- How looking at your phone when you wake up ruins your day before you get out of bed (6:08)
- Why paying for advertising wrecks your bottom line (and how you can change that today) (9:37)
- How reducing your business goals to the lowest common denominator lets you earn $1 million dollars in a year (12:53)
- Why ignoring the “Buy Now” buyer skyrockets your business (13:49)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.