If you’re an entrepreneur, you'll seek out mentors and masterminds to help you get to the next level.
When working with folks more skilled than yourself, you gain knowledge and skills that make you better. But sometimes you don't get what you paid for and you’ve wasted your hard-earned money.
Because you didn't learn the skills and you're out the money this can prevent your business from booming. But you don't have to let that happen. Learning is learning. Sometimes you learn what not to do. So you either seek out a different mentor or do the opposite of what not to do.
In this episode, you'll discover how to implement your next coaching session.
Show highlights include:
- How getting fired lets you start a new career that you love (1:29)
- Why having a journey of self-discovery sets you up for emotional and intellectual success (2:59)
- How implementing your grandfather's belief system represses your core being (and why you'll regret doing that) (4:15)
- Why paying for a coach teaches you what not to do in your business (even if you are already successful) (5:39)
- The Zig Ziglar Quote that changes your mindset from “kill to eat” to “share what you have” so you achieve your goals (9:42)
- How spending 20% of your work week giving back to the community creates stronger relationships and better businesses (11:54)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you loved what Nick revealed in this episode, you’ll find more of him online with the podcast at his website – https://www.nickcbradley.com.